Looking for some new ideas for date night? I've come up with 10 things to mix up your same ol' routine, whether you are looking for something casual, a fun day date, a trendy new restaurant to try, or something completely new.
1. Go check out the latest exhibit at MCA. Or, better yet, go to their live rooftop music, B-Side, every Friday night during the summer from 5-7. It’s only $5 and the ticket includes admission to walk around the museum!
2. Have you gotten your Feast Locally membership yet? If not, do it! This is a perfect incentive to go try new restaurants, as new restaurants are rotated every month and include different incentives, like 20% off your entire bill!
3. Ride your bikes to Wash Park and then have a picnic in the park. Does it get any more romantic than that?
4. Go to the Drive In Theatre and cuddle up with your cutie and share some popcorn. No funny business though!
5. Check out the First Friday Art Walk on Santa Fe. You can check out some interesting art (and probably interesting people too)!
6. Looking for a fun day date? Trying floating the Platt River! You can drop in at the Blackrock Lake lot (where C470 meets Santa FE) and then end at Breckenridge Brewery for some cold ones!
7. Try at whiskey tasting at our local whiskey distillery, Strananhan’s. Bottoms up!
8. Try the sushi making class at Izakaya (yes you get to eat what you make). Saki bombssss!
9. In need of another day date? Pack some sack lunches and head to Evergreen Lake, where you can rent stand-up paddle boards and kayaks!
10. Into country? Why not head to the Grizzly Rose for a concert or some line dancing. Save a horse, ride a cowboy! 😉