Hi all and welcome to FeelinHaute! I launched this blog with the goal of creating a go-to guide for all things mile high and more! Follow me for everything from fashion to travel to Colorado cuisine and activities!
A little about yours truly... My name is Alex and I am a loud and proud Colorado native! I went to college in Southern California, which was amazing, but after my 4 years in San Diego, I traded the beach back for the mountains! I have a passion for everything Denver and love to share that with others!
During the summer you can find me hiking in the mountains, enjoying a red rocks concert, sipping an extra dirty martini on a rooftop, or having a park day at Wash Park. My winter favorites include skiing, snowshoeing, and eating my way through the Denver restaurant scene. I love to travel and am always planning my next trip!
Some fun and random facts, since who doesn't love those?
- Dark chocolate makes me sneeze
- In third grade I got 3rd place in an Elvis Impersonation contest at Dick's Last Resort (shout out to my dad for taking me there on a school night!)
- I studied abroad in Madrid, Spain
- I was in a First Bank commercial in 4th grade (ahh the 15 minutes of fame!)
- I always say yes to sushi. Yes!
Stay tuned for more fashion, travel, foodie, and Mile High fun!